Underbelly has a vast amount of experience of operating bars within the UK. We have designed, created and operated Bars at multiple events in multiple cities throughout the UK.
- Each venue is different, and each event is different. When planning each opportunity everything is taken into account to ensure that the Bar Output matches the demand. The customer experience is the most important aspect of every bar we produce.
- The majority of our bars are high volume bars meaning efficiency and speed is very important. Our experience ranges from providing bars for large scale events with a capacity of 85,000 to theatre bars that have time sensitive service requirements pre-show and during intervals.
- We have also designed and created cocktail bars and bespoke sponsorship bars.
- We aim to partner with a variety of drink brands at each event to enhance the design and offering of each venue.
- We work closely with brand partners in designing each bar to ensure that the brand is represented as required as well as the bar operating at a high-volume output.
- We have a close relationship with many suppliers with access to a range of deals.
- We have a large amount of experience in working with local councils and local police ensuring all licensing objectives are met.
- Our staff make our bars tick. We employ hundreds of bar staff each year, providing them with licence and bar training.
- Our Bar managers all have Alcohol Personal licences and have a great understanding of Bar operations. The managers are who ensure our bars are consistently run to a high standard over long periods of time.
Underbelly can support you in a number of ways:
- Planning and designing your Event’s Bars
- Develop Bar operating procedures and design training manuals
- Source brand partnerships
- Ensure your venue will satisfy licensing objectives