Street Team Manager
Job Title: Street Team Manager
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Responsible For: Street Team Supervisor, Street Team Staff
Rate of Pay: £680.00/week (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work: 26th July – 29th August 2023
Available Contracts: 48hrs
Based in our Edinburgh office and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will manage Street Team. You and your team will be responsible for hand-to-hand flyering and promotion of Underbelly’s shows throughout the festival.
- Undertaking the final administration of hiring street team staff.
- Line-managing and motivating a tight-knit team during the Fringe.
- Managing the daily plan for the street team and priorities for shows.
- Creating staff rotas and managing payroll.
- Filling in for team members on the ground where needed.
- Working with the daily supervisor on the ground.
- Working with the onsite marketing coordinator to oversee flyer, poster and brochure levels across the festival, and work with the FOH and box office teams to keep them replenished.
- Attending marketing meetings with the programming team to determine priorities for upcoming shifts.
- Maintaining flyer storage and communication regarding supply.
- Outgoing and excited about talking to customers about our excellent shows.
- Experience managing and motivating a small team.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced and often pressurised environment.
- Organised ith a structured approach to a busy workload.
- Experience of working in a festival or similar arts environment (desirable).
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability).
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars.
- Staff social events.
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.