Dates: Sunday 30th July – Wednesday 30 August
Fee: £150 – £180 per day. Rate dependant on experience
Hours: vary from 9am – 11pm (8-hour shifts) depending on show schedule. 3/4 days per week.
Department: Press and Marketing
Based at the Fringe, you will work with Marketing Team to successfully caputure photography of our shows, people and spaces during the fringe.
You’ll have your own equipment and will have experience shooting and editing high-quality content, ideally in a live experience environment.
The main duties of this role include:
• Support the promotion of the festival and create strong, engaging, high-quality content to be used across Underbelly’s digital channels.
• Working with the Marketing team to schedule content and prioritise events to attend and capture photography
• Working with internal teams to identify content, and ensure effective and varied messaging
• Working closely with Underbelly’s Social Media and Content Officer to schedule and distribute the content
• Experience in capturing strong, engaging photography
• Demonstrated excellence in the above
• Excellent time management skills
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in events/festivals/arts preferable but not essential
• Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
• 25% discount at Underbelly bars
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.
APPLY HERE — https://underbelly.teamdetails.com/opportunity/256