SSignage Assistant (install period)
Assisting the Marketing team, you will support the installation of Fringe signage on-site throughout the Festival build period. This will include managing an on-ground team of installers, while also using tools to install signage yourself.
This role requires someone who is a self-starter and comfortable on their feet for the whole shift. Beyond Marketing, you will communicate with the Production, site, bar and box office teams to make sure the branding is installed on to plan and on time.
Rate of Pay: £10.90 / hour (plus holidays pay)
Hours of Work: varies from 8am – 8pm
Dates of Work: 27 July – 7 August (with 1 – 2 days off)
- Overseeing the installation of signage on site
- Working alongside the marketing and production team coordinating timelines for install.
- Managing a team to install large format signage according to plans set out by the Marketing team
- Liaising with printers to arrange delivery times, keep deliveries to a minimum and extra installation support (if necessary).
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in managing all snagging requests for signage at all sites.
- Coordinating pasting of posters in key locations across our sites with our street team.
- Assisting the Marketing and Press teams on ad-hoc duties.
- Assisting Street Team Manager when needed.
- An keen project manager with an interest of festival management
- A background of onsite event work is desirable.
- A good eye for detail, to create aesthetically pleasing installations.
- Experience in a fast-paced and often pressurised environment.
- Organised with a structured approach to a busy workload .
- Confident in being onsite and using tools such as drills and staple guns.
- An ability to work co-operatively within other departments/site requirements.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues.
25% discount at Underbelly bars.
- Equal Opportunities
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.
Apply here — https://underbelly.teamdetails.com/opportunity/255