Closing date – 5pm, Friday 20 October
Contract length – asap – early January. Most days will be standard office hours, with some work outside regular hours during festival time required
Based – London (EC1N)
Salary – £520 per week (plus holiday pay)
To apply through our recruitment portal click here.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company that specialises in the creation of city centre cultural events, festivals and producing theatrical productions.
We are about to open our first permanent venue, Underbelly Boulevard, and this winter produce Christmas in Leicester Square and Christmas in Trafalgar Square as well as the Christmas market at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. We will also be producing Nutcracker at Southbank Centre and Macbeth in Liverpool, Edinburgh and London.
Underbelly love creating fantastic and unique pop-up events and productions. We love entertaining. In 2019, we welcomed more than 9 million people to our events and festivals.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Based in our London office, reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work across all of our pop-up festival – Christmas in Leicester Square, Christmas in Trafalgar Square and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – whilst also supporting our venues and productions.
This role will be responsible for all on-site branding and signage as well as general campaign coordination including copywriting, content creation, artwork briefing and general administrational support.
As well as working closely with the Marketing Manager you’ll work with our teams internally including Box Office, Programming, Operations, Bar, Partnerships and Production.
- Working with the marketing team on the development of marketing branding and signage across all of our pop up sites.
- Supporting the marketing team to effectively deliver event and show marketing materials to brand, on time and on budget.
- Working with the wider marketing team to support on campaigns including delivering assets to deadliners, briefing designers. writing copy and more
- Managing the website content to make sure information is up to date and the customer experience is maintained.
- E-newsletter creation, management, and distribution through Mail Chimp, managing and reporting on a range of different mailing lists.
- Working with the team to create socials media content for our various channels including filming or photographing, editing and writing captions
- Working with internal teams to identify, collect, and create this content at each festival and while maintaining the tone of voice and brand of each event.
- Scheduling this content and reporting on it’s effectiveness
- Monitoring all social channels, responding to enquiries and community managing up to four busy social followings at a time.
- Assisting with press and PR activity including on site filming
- Providing support on additional projects as required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in either marketing (agency or client side) or a transferable role in the Arts and Entertainment sector will also be considered. Preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and administrational skills
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- Good copywriting and editing skills
- You must be confident with a busy workload and be able to manage this effectively
- We need someone who can take initiative and jump straight in where needed
- You must be able (and happy) to work in a team environment
- Some InDesign, Photoshop, HTML and/or Premiere Pro experience would be an advantage (or a willingness to learn)
- Great written and verbal communications skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply here – https://underbelly.teamdetails.com/opportunity/285. Applications close 5pm, Friday 20 October. Interviews will be held as soon as possible with the view of someone stating in the first week of November.
Make sure to read the job spec carefully and respond to the application with this in mind.
Unfortunately due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.