Depot Mayfield 2023 (Manchester)
Job Title: Cleaner
Reports To: Duty Manager
Responsible For: n/a
Rate of Pay: £10.90/hr (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work: 24th May – 13th August 2023
Available Contracts: 40hrs/week across 6 days. Tuesday-Sunday
- Ensuring the festival site remains presentable at all times.
- Regular sweeping of used glassware and food packaging from tables.
- Ensuring onsite toilets are presentable and fully stocked at all times.
- Ensuring public bins are regularly emptied and waste and recycling decanted into appropriate containers.
- Keeping stock of cleaning materials and informing Site Duty Manager of anything that needs ordered.
- Any other cleaning duties as required.
- Previous experience of professional cleaning desirable but not essential.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.