Street Team Staff
Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2023
Job Title: Street Team Staff
Department: Street Team
Reports To: Street Team Manager, Street Team Supervisor
Responsible For: n/a
Rate of Pay: £10.90/hr (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work: 30th July – 29th August 2023
Available Contracts: Various minimum hour contracts available (20-48hrs per week)
- Flyering around central Edinburgh, promoting Underbelly produced shows.
- Ensuring venue flyer racks are always fully-stocked.
- Ability to think strategically to support the promotion of specific shows.
- Infectious enthusiasm.
- Extremely friendly and confident.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Keen interest in the arts.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.