Bar Supervisor – Edinburgh’s Christmas
Fixed Term Contract: 12th November 2021 – 6th January 2022
Underbelly are looking for bar supervisors for Edinburgh’s Christmas 2021.
– Day to Day running of the bars within the venue.
– Shift Planning
– Managing a group of up to 40 staff,
– Staff training,
– Following opening and closing procedures for the venue,
– Ensure all staff are happy and enthusiastic about work
– Experience in bar management.
– Must have a valid Scottish Personal License.
– Highly organized individual who can work within a team from all levels.
– Important to be able to think on your feet and be highly comfortable problem solving.
– Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
– An ability to work to deadlines, and plan and priorities short and long-term tasks effectively.
– Hard working and enthusiastic.
– Basic understanding of H&S requirements and environmental health requirements.
– Although no specific qualifications are required the applicant must be able to demonstrate a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
The rate of pay is £500/week and shifts vary from day to day. You should be able to work for the entire period.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
We regret that we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
To apply click here