Bar Supervisor – Underbelly Festival, Cavendish Square
Closing date: 30th June 2021
We are looking to hire a team of Bar Supervisors to join the bar team at London Wonderground Earls Court
The role will include:
– Day to Day running of the bar team shift
– Shift Planning
– Managing a group of up to 30 staff
– Staff training
– Following opening and closing procedures for the venue
– Ensure all staff are happy and enthusiastic about work
– Cash handling and reporting
– Experience is required in a similar role
– Must have a valid English and Wales Personal License.
– Highly organised individual who is able to work within a team from all levels.
– Important to be able to think on your feet and be highly comfortable problem solving.
– Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
– Able and comfortable in training staff to a high level in both one of one and group scenarios
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment, can lead and motivate staff
– Basic understanding of H&S requirements and environmental health requirements.
– Although no specific qualifications are required the applicant must be able to demonstrate a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
This is a temporary full-time role. The rate of pay is £500/week.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Udderbelly Festival Hong Kong, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
To apply click here