Stage Manager – Christmas in Leicester Square 2021
We are looking for a venue stage manager to work in our Spiegeltent at Christmas in Leicester Square.
Working alongside a lighting technician and sound technician, duties include:
• Stage management duties for La Clique, our headline show, alongside CSM.
• Handling technical rehearsals
• Keeping the venue running to time
• Working on turnarounds to ensure everything runs smoothly
• Keeping the venue in good and tidy order.
Previous experience in other festival venue roles is a great advantage.
The work is not limited to just Stage Management, given that the role is part of a close-knit venue team working hard through the festival we are looking for positive and friendly candidates who will support and get involved in whatever tasks are required to help the overall team.
This role is a fixed term contract, from the 8th November 2021 – 9th January 2022 inclusive. Pay rate is £610/week based on an 8 show week.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
To apply click here