Start Date: Monday 18th July 2022
Job Title: Content Creator – Underbelly at the Edinburgh Fringe
Location: Edinburgh Office (First Floor, 4 Hunter Square, Edinburgh EH1 1QW)
Salary: £600 per week.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
You will work with Marketing Team to successfully produce engaging content during the fringe including social videos, show trailers, photography, vox pops that helps to promote the festival experience.
You will need to supply your own equipment and will have experience shooting and editing high-quality content, ideally in a live experience environment.
The main duties of this role include:
- Support the promotion of the festival and create strong, engaging, high quality content to be used across Underbelly’s digital channels.
- Working with the Marketing team to schedule content and priritoes events to attend and capture video/photography etc
- Filming, making and editing content to fit each of our festivals unique tone of voice
- Working with internal teams to identify content, and ensuring effective and varied messaging
- Identifying new ways to develop and expand Underbelly’s digital audience
- Providing support as required for social channels community management
- Experience in creating strong, engaging social media content
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently in an fast paced environment
- Proficiency across Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro)
- Equiptment for filming
- Experience of working in events/festivals/arts preferable but not essential
Terms and Conditions
- This role is a fixed term contract: from the 18th of July to 2 September 2022
- This role works via a timesheet and weekly pay will reflect this
- Pay for this role is £600 per week
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY HERE – underbelly.teamdetails.com. Please include your most recent portfolio or example of recent work.
Applications are rolling, we will close applications once a candidate has been appointed.
Make sure to read the job spec carefully and respond to the application with this in mind. Unfortunately due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.