Digital Content Creator
June-September 2021. Applications close June 11.
Based in our London Office and reporting to the marketing managers, you will be primarily responsible for content creation and day-to-day management of the Underbelly social media channels and building and sending out email bulletins, working across both Underbelly Festival and London Wonderground at Earls Court.
We’re on the lookout for a Content Creator – we will need someone with a keen eye for photography and videos, who can shoot, cut and edit. We’re looking for someone who’s at home in the digital world, and who loves social media.
The main duties of this role include:
• Devising and implementing social campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness, working closely with both marketing managers
• Writing weekly/monthly social media and email plans
• Filming, making and editing content to fit each of our festivals unique tone of voice
• Working with internal teams to identify content, and ensuring effective and varied messaging
• Monitoring all social channels, responding where possible to enquiries, signposting to the correct team and generating and maximising conversations
• Collecting and creating content, at the different festivals, venues, and shows across the city
• E-bulletin creation, management and distribution through MailChimp
• Identifying new ways to develop and expand Underbelly’s digital audience
• Providing support as required for Edinburgh social channels
• Experience in creating strong, engaging social media content
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing skills
• Excellent time management skills
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to work efficiently in an often fast paced environment
• Proficiency across Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro)
• Experience of working in events/festivals/arts preferable but not essential
Fixed term contract: June 2021 – end of September 2021 (with possibility of extension). £22,000/yr pro rata.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Udderbelly Festival Hong Kong, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
To apply click here