Customer Service Assistant – Edinburgh’s Christmas
Fixed Term Contract: 15th November 2021 – 4th January 2022
Underbelly are looking for customer service staff for Edinburgh’s Christmas 2021.
- Managing and responding to support tickets using our customer service system Zendesk.
- Handling customer enquiries in person, email and over the phone.
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Logging and passing on customer feedback
- Acting as a point of contact on site for our customers
- Managing lost property, deliveries and other tasks as required.
The rate of pay is £10.00/hr and shifts vary from day to day. You should be able to work for the entire period.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
We regret that we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
To apply click here