Front of House Assistant – Underbelly Festival, Cavendish Square
We are looking for experienced and motivated Front of House staff to join our team at Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square. Our spiegeltent venue will run from 1st July to 26th September and host a variety of shows including cabaret, comedy, circus and family shows. This is a hands on and fast-paced customer facing role.
• Welcoming audiences to the venue, checking tickets and directing them to their seating.
• Assisting with evacuations in accordance with emergency evacuation policy.
• Encouraging feedback from audience members in order to continually improve the experience we provide.
• Ensuring standards of venue cleanliness are maintained at all times.
• Proactively promoting shows and assisting with the wider site.
• Assisting with changes to seating configurations in show turnarounds.
• Assisting with specific requirements of shows where necessary.
This is a part-time role with a minimum hour agreement. The rate of pay is £8.91/hr.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Udderbelly Festival Hong Kong, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
To apply click here