Front of House Manager – London Wonderground at Earls Court
Closing date: Tuesday 1st June 2021
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Front of House Manager to join our team at London Wonderground Earls Court. Our new festival site for 2021 will run from 15st July to 26th September, consisting of a 1000-capacity big top tent and the London return of our famous Udderbelly venue. The festival will host a variety of shows including cabaret, comedy, circus and family shows. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example and encourage staff to be proactive at all times. This is a hands on and fast-paced customer facing role.
• Oversee all front of house operations in the big top and Udderbelly venues.
• Recruit and assist in training of all front of house staff.
• Undertake administrative duties including staff rotas, timesheets and sales reporting.
• Ensure the team are suitably trained in all aspects of customer care and safety procedures.
• Monitor the team’s performance, timekeeping, discipline and dress code.
• Encourage feedback from audience members in order to continually improve the experience we provide.
• Ensure standards of venue cleanliness are maintained at all times.
• Liaise with venue stage manager regarding specific requirements of visiting companies.
• Encourage the team to proactively promote shows and assist with the wider site.
• Lead changes to seating configurations in show turnarounds.
This is a temporary full-time role over 6 days per week. The rate of pay is £500/week.
Underbelly is a UK based live entertainment company. Its festivals and events division produces a number of events annually, including Underbelly at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Underbelly Festival Cavendish Square, London Wonderground Earls Court, Udderbelly Festival Hong Kong, Edinburgh’s Christmas and Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Christmas in Leicester Square, and West End Live in Trafalgar Square on behalf of the Society of London Theatre and Westminster City Council.
Underbelly is committed to sustainability across its everyday operations. We are also an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all sectors of the community.
To apply click here