Site Manager – London Summer Festivals
Early July – 27th September 2021
Underbelly is looking for festival Duty/Site Managers with experience of working on a large range of seasonal festivals. This is a fixed term position from Early July to 27th September 2021, working across London Wonderground at Earls Court and the Underbelly Festival, Cavendish Square.
- Managing on site security to ensure that access to the site is properly controlled and documented.
- Working with the Underbelly Bar Management team to deliver a first class experience.
- Directly liaising with the venue production team on all site/venue related issues.
- To ensure that the site is ready each day to open.
- To ensure that the site is correctly closed down and secured at the end of the night.
- To carry out any maintenance as might be necessary.
- To ensure all management plans are adhered to.
- To monitor and manage the relationship with local businesses, residents and stakeholders.
- To ensure the power to the site is constantly monitored and maintained.
- Experience of site/duty management in either a theatre or festival environment.
- A strong knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Weekends and late evening work essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT knowledge and use.
- A technical background in events, especially generator and temporary power distribution systems installation, maintenance and management.
- A reasonable knowledge of site carpentry.
- A reasonable knowledge of temporary event structures.
Rate of pay depending on experience. To apply, please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org